We’re looking for an account supervisor with 4-5 years agency experience to manage the crap out of a wide variety of clients and projects. The right person for the job will be flexible, move quickly, and be super-sharp. (Apparently, we’re hiring a knife-wielding cheetah.)
Working on your own with mid-sized accounts and as part of a larger account team on larger ones, we’ll be counting on you to develop scopes of work (including timelines and pricing) and then wrangle agency resources across our media, planning, and creative teams to deliver what you promised – on time and on budget, natch. We’re looking for someone who wants to partner directly with clients and learn their industry as if it were their own. And if you like cocktails, we have a cart that gets wheeled around on Friday afternoons (and sometimes on other days that end in “y.”)
Stuff You’ll Do All Day (besides stalking Thomson’s gazelles):
- Lead day-to-day client relations.
- Develop and manage detailed client timelines and budgets for online and offline deliverables.
- Draft project briefs, SOWs, RFPs, and vendor contracts.
- Oversee client billing and invoicing.
- Collaborate with the planning and creative teams to relay client needs and revisions
- Put together presentations and case study documents.
- Work directly with clients to develop strategic marketing plans that cater to varying target audiences.
- Manage and mentor junior staff as needed.
So, if you’re a smooth-talking cat who packs a switchblade, perfect. If you’re a smooth-talking cat who packs a switchblade, and you can demonstrate that you’ve done the items above in an agency environment for a minimum of 2 years (did we mention that you need agency experience to be considered?), you might just get the gig.
If you’re a Mac person, that’s a plus.
Keynote, Excel, and Pages ninja? Plus-plus.
So to sum up – you’re fast, you’re smart, you’re a nice person, and most of all, you don’t need to be told what to do. You figure out what needs doing, and you do it. In return, we’ll give you intensive experience in every aspect of this business we call integrated-branding-and-communications, plus a paycheck. There will also be Cheetos. Or other things cheetahs like.
Enthusiastic predators, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.