You’ve seen people shake their heads when we say we have helped create $16 billion in value.
We’re not saying we wrote the IPOs.
We are saying that every single one of the companies on our list went to market with a message we created.
Still, don’t take our word for it. Just search the interwebs for any of these results:
- IT storage pioneer Isilon IPO: $108 million. Isilon purchased by EMC: $2.2 billion.
- Application monitor Wily Technology purchased by CA: $375 million.
- Financial services innovator (creator of ETFs) Rydex Investments sold: $750 million.
- Secondary tickets platform TicketsNow.com purchased by Ticketmaster: $200 million.
- Online food deliverer Eat 24 purchased by Yelp: $134 million.
- VC Bain Capital: $5 billion raised in new fund.
- Business contact list community Jigsaw.com sale to Salesforce: reportedly $150 million (or thereabouts).
- Estimated tourist dollars created by “Far from expected” Reno Tahoe campaign: $100 million.
- Email marketer Marketo IPO raised $80 million.
- Rich media and ad serving leader, Eyeblaster, IPOs as Media Mind: $206 million. Media Mind acquired for $517 million.
- Mobility platform Antenna Software purchased: $70 million in value.
- Medical catheter disruptor Avinger IPO: $65 million.
- VC Battery Ventures raises $900 million in two funds.
- Storage innovator Qumulo raises $40 million for storage start-up.
- Natural gas innovator Westport shares surge by 40%.
- Jackson Financial’s new investing service, Elite Access, puts $4 billion more under management.
- Coffee giant Starbucks commits to buying one billion dollars of Fair Trade coffee. And increases loans by $50 million (we helped secure this change through our work with Fair Trade USA).
- Adult educator Golden Gate University returns to profitability after 10 years in the red. And stays there for another ten (c.$50 million annually).
- Cardiac health mobile monitor Corventis acquired by Medtronic for $150 million.
- Sinus-surgery implant innovator Intersect ENT IPOs at $55 million. A year later they follow up with a further $103 million round of funding.
- Software AG buys Terracotta for $76 million.
We rest our case.