You know us. Mortar, growing integrated branding and marketing communications agency. We’re looking for an assistant media planner or media planner with at least 1-3 years experience to support our Director of Media Strategy.
To apply, please send a resume and cover note of no more than 300 words, describing your:
– Approach to working under pressure and deadlines (and no, studying for finals does not count)
– Success chasing down details
– Ability to whip up spreadsheets and ROI numbers in a flash
– Keynote or Powerpoint skills
– Understanding of basic digital media (you know what a banner, CPM, and CPL are)
– RFP initiation and review skills
– Skills coordinating with media partners and being the best go-between ever
– Skills negotiating with vendors to pay the least and get the most
– And finally: How do you maintain a positive attitude in high-pressure situations?
Candidates with agency experience will be reviewed first.
Send your note, subject matter: “Calculating” to email@example.com. No calls, please (we’re on the phone enough as it is). Cheers.